Get more Google Reviews with Custom QR Code Stickers


  • Get more reviews faster with a custom, circular “Review Us on Google QR Code Stickers“.
  • Google Review QR Code Stickers are ready-to-use, pre-printed QR code stickers that can be activated whenever needed by simply scanning them with a mobile phone and entering the Google review URL for your customers to leave their reviews instantly.
  • Never expires and can be scanned an unlimited number of times.
  • Every single one of the Google Review QR Code Stickers  are unique to your business. 
  • Resistant to scratches, fading, water, and harsh weather.
  • Extremely long-lasting and have a high-tack, sticky adhesive that is designed to stick to flat surfaces of any kind, including metal, plastic, glass, walls, and wood.
  • Can be used in a variety of ways to bring value to your business. Nearly 90% of consumers read online reviews before using a service or visiting a business, and 81% of consumers will use Google Reviews to evaluate local businesses.
  • Google Review QR Code Stickers encourage review submissions, resulting in a boom in online visibility, brand trust, and local SEO ranking on Google.
SKU: cust-google-stkr Category: Tags: , ,


Get more Google Reviews with Custom QR Code Stickers in the 30 days!

Did you know that only about 10 percent of all satisfied customers write a Google review? Persuade the remaining 90 percent with our Google review stickers!

What are the benefits of Google reviews?

Google reviews are the greatest determinant of your ranking in Google search results. But not only do the reviews place your business high up – new customers trust you more with more positive Google reviews and are more likely to visit your business.

Why should you choose our Google Review QR Code Stickers?

We offer our Google review stickers at the lowest price on the market. They are made of waterproof material, which offers the highest adhesive strength among stickers and yet can be removed completely without leaving any residue. Moreover, our Google review stickers are laminated to protect the ink from UV light.

Money Back Guarantee!

Virtually no companies accept returns on personalized orders. With us, you enjoy an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. You don’t like our QR code stickers? Then send us a message and we will refund you the full amount within 2 to 5 working days.

Additional information

Dimensions N/A

Small (4 in), Large (10 in)